God, When I was alone, and had nothing I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain. No one came, except God. When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep No one could help me.. except God. When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers No one heard me, except God. So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

What Do You Think About Me ? Do You Accept Me as I Am ??

Assalamualaikum...

Hye ! Wassup berasap man ? Lama gila la kan tak update blog..Haha. Hari ni baru dapat balik so, balik je dari hostel tadi terus je bukak blog. Konon rindu la tu. Haha.


Well, dalam dunia ni semua orang tak perfect kan. But, everyone wants to be perfect in every way. Nak jadi perfect tu memang gila la susah,. Macam mana tak susah kalau dah asyik nak puaskan hati orang lain je. Orang ni cakap kau akan perfect kalau jadi macam ni. Orang tu pulak cakap jadi macam tu tak perfect. Dah tu macam mana. Nama pun manusia kan, banyak ragam dan karenah. Semua orang tahu nak terima orang yang perfect je. Kadang-kadang tu risau jugak takut-takut kalau orang kat luar sana tak boleh nak terima diri kita yang tak perfect ni kan coz everyone wants to feel accepted by others. Semua orang nak diri dia diterima oleh orang lain.

What do you think about me ? Do you accept me as I am ?
It's only natural to want to be liked and accepted by others. Though we may not always ask aloud, we are always wondering :

"..Do you think I'm okay ?"
"....Do you like the way I look ?"
"..Do you approve me of how I look ? "
"....Do you like me ?"
"...Do you accept me as I am ?"
"..Do you like the way I dress ?"
"....Will you stick by me in good times and bad ?"
"..Will you be my friend-always ?"

We want the answer to each of these questions to be an enthusiastic "YES !!" when others like us and accept us, we feel valued like we are terrific person. And that's a good feeling.

Even though we may want to feel accepted by others, it doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes this doesn't bother us, but most of the time, especially if their approval is important to us, we feel rejected, hurt or left out. It's only natural to feel this way.


No comments: