God, When I was alone, and had nothing I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain. No one came, except God. When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep No one could help me.. except God. When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers No one heard me, except God. So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God.

Saturday 20 August 2011

How Can You Tell When You are in Love ? : The Heart's Checklist

Assalamualaikum...



Today I've something to share with you which is we called, the heart's checklist. 




"Oh Mom," She groaned, "I have a crush on two boys. How will I choose between them ?" She was looking for a fast, short answer in trying to understand the romantic workings of the heart.

"Oh," The mother replied. "The heart makes all decisions when it comes to matters of love. The heart knows who to choose."

"But how ?" She asked.

"In the right-hand top corner of your heart there is a little checklist of all the things you desire. When you meet someone who possesses the qualities of the things on your list for love, your soul nudges your heart, and you just know," The mother replied.

Then, the mother added the most important words of all :
"You must listen carefully to your heart.."




Do you think your heart knows what it wants-maybe even before you do ? How do you know ?


What is the checklist in your heart ? Make a list of all the qualities you would hope to fine in a boyfriend or girlfriend. Would you like that person to be funny, smart, a good listener, cute ? Be as specific as possible.

No comments: