God, When I was alone, and had nothing I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain. No one came, except God. When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep No one could help me.. except God. When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers No one heard me, except God. So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Love Story


Assalamualaikum...
----> 
Lama kot tak update. Well, agak busy sekarang ni. Baru habis buat pemeran and bla bla bla. Lepas ni akan busy dengan studi lagi. Exam kot. Assignment. Dan dia. God. Cannot stand la. *sigh*
It's so easy, to think about Love, to talk about Love, to wish for Love, But it's not always easy, to recognize Love, even when we hold it.... in our hands.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you, right ?? Tengok dia happy je dengan yang lain. Tapi dengan aku ? Senyum pun tak. Dowh..Macam mana nak senyum kalau dah kau tu tak pernah jumpa dia. Bangang la kau ni. So, being afraid to get close to someone laa kan..because someday they might leave you.  You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them !! *sebab tu ramai yang cakap, cinta pertama ni susah nak lupa kot. Tak ke ??* 

A girl never express her liking for a boy ..thinking boy should express first. And a boy never express his feelings with a fear of losing her as a friend. Thats why love stories end before they even start..kan ?? kan ?? kan ?? sooo...go for it and take risks !! Because if you don't, you'll never know what could've been....!! Tak ke ??
P/s : It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all... 

No comments: