God, When I was alone, and had nothing I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain. No one came, except God. When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep No one could help me.. except God. When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers No one heard me, except God. So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God.

Thursday 3 November 2011

Whatever Happens To You Was Decreed For You

Assalamualaikum..

When someone begins to understand his purpose in life, he will know that he is being tested either to gain reward from Allah or to gain atonement for his sins.



Relief comes after hardship. This is a consistent pattern in the life of man, as the coming of morning after darkness.

Hardship is more beneficial to the soul of man than are comfort and ease.

The One who brings good and drives away evil is Allah. Know that whatever happens to you was decreed for you, and whatever you have missed out was never meant for you..

P/s : Betul la, bila manusia tu dah diuji, barulah nak mencari, mendekati Pencipta.

-Don't Be Sad-

No comments: