God, When I was alone, and had nothing I asked for a friend to help me bear the pain. No one came, except God. When I needed a breath to rise, from my sleep No one could help me.. except God. When all I saw was sadness, and I needed answers No one heard me, except God. So when I'm asked.. who I give my unconditional love to? I look for no other name, except God.

Thursday 28 July 2011

I’m becoming a teenage girl

Assalamualaikum to all readers. 


teenage life is so exciting.




Being a teenage, one is at a most difficult stage in life. It is where you become introduced to the outside world and learning many new things. Time passed quickly without i'm realize that I'm becoming a teenage girl. Sometimes my life is so exciting but at other times it can be soo boring. I have a good days and a bad days. There's also a boy that I can't seem to stop thinking about. Haha. I can't go one day without doing something silly.*sigh*. I can be a stubborn girl, a lazy and a bad girl but at other times I also can be a nice person. Now I realize how much I truly appreciate life, with every imperfection. I know that I'm still a young girl. I know I have a lot things to learn and to explore. 

No comments: